Our Health and Care Academy Programme draws together a range of partners, responsible for implementing and providing health and care services within North East Essex, Ipswich and East and West Suffolk. In doing so, we facilitate a shared approach to leadership across our partners, supporting them to work collectively towards improving the health and wellbeing of the local population.
- NHS Commissioners – clinical commissioning groups and specialised commissioning
- NHS Providers – acute, mental health, ambulance and community
- Local Government – county councils, district and borough councils, town councils, parish councils
- NHS regulators and other bodies – NHS England, NHS Improvement, Care Quality Commission (CQC), Health Education England
- Primary Care – GP practices, Local Medical Committees, GP Federations, Local Professional Networks (LPNs) (community pharmacists, optometrists and dentists)
- Independent Sector Providers – private sector and Community Interest Companies
- Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector – Community Foundations and other funders, infrastructure organisations, hospices and other community or sector specific organisations
- Public Representatives – Healthwatch, patient and carer groups
- Education and Research – universities and academic health sciences networks
- Other Sectors – industry, police and crime, education, etc.
There is a wealth of career opportunities across the integrated care system, in a variety of settings; whatever your aspirations for the future, there’s something on offer for everyone.