We Can Do Together works to draw together a range of partners, responsible for implementing and providing health and care services within North East Essex, Ipswich and East and West Suffolk. In doing so, we facilitate a shared approach to leadership across our partners, supporting them to work collectively towards improving the health and wellbeing of the local population.
The range of health and care organisations we work with across Suffolk and North East Essex includes:
- hospitals, providing acute care, as well as a range of inpatient and outpatient services
- CCGs (Clinical Commissioning Groups) – responsible for the management of healthcare services for the population in their local area
- community care providers, such as health visitors, occupational therapy services, speech and language clinics etc – serving patients with ongoing conditions in their local region
- services for individuals with learning disabilities or specific mental health needs
- providers of social care and support for non-clinical patients such as care homes and domiciliary care or services for adults with learning disabilities etc
- emergency services (such as the ambulance service) and the NHS 111 service
- primary care – the day-to-day provider of healthcare and often the first contact for our local population
There is a wealth of career opportunities across the integrated care system, in a variety of settings; whatever your aspirations for the future, there’s something on offer for everyone.